Is there Justice for America?

Monday, May 05, 2008

Senator Barack Obama slam Senator McCain and Clinton on the propose holiday gas tax that wouldn't really do nothing but tickle my gas tank of saving me $30 for the whole summer. In essence according to Obama that if this was to go the oil companies would jack up the price anyway to make up for the lost and the money would take from the fund of building our highways and streets. I don't know about you America but that don't sound like its helping me but losing me more in taxes and making somebody rich some more. I think they are just coming up with something to get them in the White House and frankly America I'm not fully buying it from Clinton and McCain. I think its like Obama said, it's sound like a SHELL game.I say that because one of Hillary's adviser was from Shell Oil so what do that tell you?

No comments: