Is there Justice for America?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What is this country coming to when you have grown men praying on innocent kids. With the scandal going on in the polygamist camp in West Texas we need to remind ourselves that there are some sexual terrorists here at home who use religion as a front to justify their acts of perversion. These people who commit these crimes against humanity and I call it that need to be locked up in a insane asylum with testicles and other equpment removed. My question America is why did it take so long for the authorities to take action on this compound?? They had a informant that fed them information for four years and children were still suffering all this time. When things like this happens and you know its that obvious why is it that a child has to be abused or even murdered for the government or local authorities to take action?? Talk to me America, can you explain it to me. Because when I hear about this it makes me sick to my Stomach and having faith in the justice system is not helping.

No comments: