Is there Justice for America?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Did you hear the story about the lady and her baby being kick off a Delta airline for breastfeeding?This type of behavior by the attendant is applauding to the public and to make it even worst this happen in Vermont where it's a state law that says a woman can do this in public. What was the flight attendant thinking when she did this? Well, it's looks like another lawsuit in the making and rightly they should pay up to have such a person employed there who has no regards for this lady's children. For all of things that going on with terrorism and Airplanes you have the audacity to put a lady off because what she does offended you. I think this attendant must have no kids or taking it out on someone because she can't have none. No matter what the reason is this sounds personal and I think this employee should be fired or reprimanded and sent to class on breastfeeding to get the true meaning of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you know I have to agree with you. She needs to first be aware of the laws of that state (duh). Yes, a lawsuit would be in order for the insensitive act. I am a mother no I never breastfed for my own reasons. But, I don't find this offensive at all. It is the best thing animals do it they don't have bottles to give their babes. So anyway without getting to deep. I agree she needs help to understand life and the true meaning of breastfeeding it is not unnatural.